Paul Sadler Swimland
Like many of our peers in this industry I have experience in working my way through various sports and aquatic industry roles, a long family history in the world of swimming, experience as an international athlete and a coach of swimming and other sports.
Swim School and Aquatic Industry Experience –
- Paul Sadler Swimland Australia – Site Manager and National IT/Customer Experience Portfolio (current)
- Active Monash (formerly Monash Aquatic and Recreation Centre) – Aquatic Manager
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre – Aquatic Program Coordinator
- Tateswim (formerly Bev Tate Swim School) – Instructor and Junior Coach
Experience as an athlete and coach –
- Coached in various sports – swimming, SLSC/nippers, diving, modern pentathlon and synchronised swimming.
- Competed at a state/national level – swimming, surf lifesaving, fencing, pistol shooting and modern pentathlon.
- Competed at an international level – modern pentathlon. ·
Family immersed in Swimming – Family members having operated five junior squad and swim school programs, Mum is a Masters Swimming World record holder, wife competed in the Sydney Olympics and my Auntie is still my swimming coach.